Header Ads

Berry yogurt peanut

  Berry yogurt peanut
 
Berries and peanut butter - not exactly tickle my taste at first, but it turns out that this is a tasty combo! I love that I get antioxidants berries, and monounsaturated fat health nuts.


Time to Prepare: 5Minutes
Time to Cook: None
Number of Servings:1


Ingredients:
 
1/4 cup grape nuts cereal
1/2 cup low fat yogurt
1/2 cup mixed berries
1 Tbsp chunky peanut butter

Ingredients:
 
1/4 cup grape nuts cereal
1/2 cup low fat yogurt
1/2 cup mixed berries
1 Tbsp chunky peanut butter

Easy Directions:
 
Add Grape nut cereal to your breakfast bowl. Then add the yogurt, berries, and peanut butter. Mix
well. I like to leave mine to soften for 10 minutes while I go get something achieved, but some would
prefer to eat it straight away with a crunch!

Calories: 310.5 | Fat: 10.7g | Protein: 13.9g | Carbs: 44.2g | Fiber: 6.3g
Powered by Blogger.