Header Ads

Crispy Kale n Eggs

       Crispy Kale n Eggs

Low in calories and carbohydrates Kale Eggs n means that if I feel hungry I can have extra extra servings, or add a piece of toast. Sometimes I save my nutritional needs if I know I'll have extras for lunch.

 I like the crispy texture of the kale and the knowledge that I’m starting my day off with greens.

 Time to Prepare: 3 Minutes
Time to Cook: 4 Minutes
Number of Servings:2


 Ingredients:
 
2 large, fresh eggs
1/2 Tbsp butter – don't panic!
2 cups finely chopped kale leaves (no stems)
Salt and pepper to taste
Dash of milk

Easy Directions:
 
Mix together the two eggs with a dash of milk.

Slowly melt the butter in a non stick pan. Add chopped kale, mixing to coat the leaves with butter.

When the kale begins to wilt, pour over the eggs, stir, and cover the pan.

Open to gently stir occasionally.

Once the eggs have reached a ni
ce consistency, serve adding salt and pepper to taste.

Calories: 136.3 | Fat: 8.3g | Protein: 8.6g | Carbs: 7.8g | Fiber: 2.6g
Powered by Blogger.